2012年11月23日星期五

google shorten lived to ta

, You come of really early, leave?"
Old elder brother's lo wears wrinkly Ba of my that whole body expects of pajama, strange way:"Do you wear this?"
I a , turn over to seek lichen in the wardrobe to take at once.The old elder brother sighed tone.Once threw a bag.Say:"Quickly make change.See your boy now decadently ……"
I open a bag.But is the western dress tie of a set of black shoes, make change at once.The old elder brother tidies up good collar of dress for me and claps my shoulder.Say with smile:"Mix quite goodly.Those two wenches were a beauty since the childhood and had already grown up now.An all the small shape for falling ……you are this boy, incredibly a drag along two?There is skill."
I the Hey Hey say with smile:"Is generally general, habit good, ha ha.Be used to good ……"
The old elder brother says with smile:"I this be an old elder brother of still need to remind you a , you know what is the bad place of two wife's grounds ?"
I simultaneously fasten a tie and didn't wear the western dress of formal situation for a long time and had some a habit not.Twist neck to jilt a hand, simultaneously blink Ba Zha Ba's eyes, ask a way:"Want to look after two mothers-in-law?"
A few present bodyguards all can not help smiling.Old elder brother again annoy again funny, the one punch beats in my left shoulder.Say with smile:"You are this boy, oneselfs are much careful.Woman, 99% is all vinegar altar son, leave those 1% ……"
I nod a way:"I control breath quite good.Su snow month and even all of Yi rain is those."
The old elder brother Hey Hey says with smile:"BE?That 1% that leave isn't a vinegar altar son, but produce the factory house of Chen Cu Di."
I almost drive I ground the saliva suffocate.A few bodyguards see our two brotherseses play tricks over there, all strong endure not to smile over there, my Song shrugs shoulders, helpless of way:"Can't.These are two enough.One set drama of three women, again many a words, I must sold I can not."
The old elder brother stays back several steps, conjectured for a while and noded to say with smile:"Not the Kui is me ground old younger brother.Person mold dog kind of, no wonder that last time that small cocktail party, after you escaped.A lot ofly my daughter's livinging is been fond of by you dizzy ground, Hey Hey ……"
I extremely and interested inly ask a way:"How?Is a lot of?Have small best?"
"Have, how have no?However you had better fix today's ground affair first, then say!"
Su's house connects person's horses of house all already arrive of about, the person isn't a lot of, be just joss-stick space lira ground a business reception area sat about.See me coming in.Su snow month and even Yi rain is all face a red.Soon lower the head.
Su of today snow month outside is sweet and charming, the hair ties pure gold silk to take out of orchid type knot, a the set of add the Di promise Ni solid white color silk quality long skirt standing gracefully, tiny peep out very small white shoe point, hands all the set ascended the same solid white ground inset ThiennyHERMES of the platinum gold color border district Lou empty together elbow gloves, the to the utmost beautiful person's soft and charming body property and inside delicate quality.But connect Yi rain put on the black insets an empty Phnom Penh of Lou of evening dress, jet blackly recruit a shoulder long the hair was stained with in fine threads fog spirit.Is as radiant and extremely keen as a pearl, Jiao beautiful face not Shi Yi Si's well-dressed ladies, the eye is like autumn waters, nose hang Dan,Facebook, stand snow is at Su the month is nearby,cnn.No matter is qualities shape appearance, unexpectedly and the slightest be no more inferior to than the Jiao female of the sky of Su's house.Two females stand together, really is a spring flower autumn month, each be good at to win a field.
I can not help seeing of Be getting more foolish.O.K. my old elder brother discovers me some rude in behavior, from back lightly push I for a while, I this just the disillusion come over.Pressed the younger generation etiquette to see a gift one by one.
3 exchange greeting to complete and take the seat to receive tea, I stand on the end.Su snow month and even sit Yi rain at household that square the table rain a head most and at the right moment sit together.My an eye sees Su snow the month below pull the small hand of connecting Yi rain from the table and connect Yi rain Qiao face tiny and red, allow Su snow the month pull, my in the mind is satisfied, there have what feel jealous a to say?See my these two wives, get along with ground much good, suddenly hear the name that the top speak of their 2 people, the favour with concentration listens to.
My house's master son isn't ceremonious either.Speak up:"It are three affairs of childrens concerning us.We probably also chatted to chat last time, I saw old Su old even you also knew it's clear.Want to be not, wear so?2 sees a company quantity when and held affair to do so much, colourful gift, though open mouth, I will never is wrinkly for a while eyebrows."
There Su's old man's residue but slowly say:"The colourful gift pours doesn't matter, my Su's house pours also not is have no money, the children feeling hurl idea matches.Should be good matter, although two females totally marry one man, however is not a problem either to us, just some affairs, still have to put forward first to better."
The master son is hasty, loudly say:"Grandmother bear, knot marriage still so troublesome, exactly still have what matter, say quickly."
The residue of Su old man and connect Ze male to see one eye.The sudden Hey Hey smiled and made public is all puzzling.
After waiting the whole success will comes.The three-party talks finally approached end.Su's house went with bride a villa, in gold water gulf there of villa in.Close to southeast of that, afternoon.A trucks arrives me that room down stairs.A help the big fellow three times five to divided by two of move all of the whole houses empty, incredibly connect a piece of newspaper don't leave.Immediately after return to have already become the place of my house now, more than ten strong men have already waited over there as well, person much strength is heavy, turn the eye moves thing up, not much, Su snow month and even Yi rain ground thing also soon send to come over and fill that room full be be.
Close a door, looking at the little world that belongs to three people, I Hey Hey the Yin say with smile:"For the sake of you.I didn't sleep for a night of last night excitement, small month light rain.How should now compensate me?"
Connect Yi rain suddenly surprised shout a way:"To, I several days had no the upper stream drama, don't know to flow cloud Ge as well now how.I must go to lo lo at once."Run to rush into room, two words don't say to put on the helmet and see Su snow a month again is also a same action, heaven, do I exactly make a living or keep occupation utility room here?The wry smile isn't already.However the cow x that thought of that oneself is already a hall and emperor it person, momentary in the mind Yang Yang of, also the unbearable debarkation upper stream drama went.
Ascend a game again.Just prepared to step on a transmission, suddenly thought of to since intend to permit to reply a country for Mu, at the right moment and first permitted Mu to reply to make steppe up, in the heart on moving, then went toward barn swallow Wu since then.
Sign on the boat, the voice has already from a distance spread to go out:"The Gai helps the raving fury pond cold maple to please to see Gu Su Mu permitting a noble family ground house lord!"
This inside dint profound is good, I at this time whole body green dress full-length gown, wear a ghost mask.Carry hands, pour to lift jasper to beat dog stick, if have no after death those two handle homicides to protect life ground lance.Chase that dog stick again shorten, lived to take off to would be to maneuver world jade in those early years the tree faced handsome generation respected master of breeze east evil Huang the apothecary was also.
In fact in the heart,google, in this game.I is unique truely admit to is me boon teacher, is that to walk sideways an unruly yellow apothecary, about mixed private feelings therein, other of, even is north the Gai Hong is seven Mr.s, I am a your respectful name Hong old-timer, probably is those early years of once river's acting skill was too outstanding, had no such a generosity of spirit of big respected master after deducing the unprecedented the future.Thought of yellow apothecary now also not know where body is, also not knows to pass away to have no, thoughted of here, the sudden chest is a bit sour puckery.
I fastenned to like bateau.Mark time to go ashore.The sudden shadow of human figure is one Shan, four figures rapidly rush to come out, I the Ning eyes see.But see a bearer isn't a side a person.Is exactly a Mu to permit noble family four everyones will, green cloud Chuang Chuang lord Deng Bai Chuan, red Chuang in the Xia Chuang lord male cure Gan and the gold breeze Chuang lord in the Chuang to wrap dissimilarity, Xuan frost Chuang Chuang lord dispute bad 4 people, once 4 people see me, is all dark face, wrap a dissimilarity call way:"Is you?"
Shout ground one Zhang shot come over, I the side body avert from, green cloud Deng Bai Chuan from lord in Chuang Chuang are wisdom and abilities to lead a person and stretch hand to block to wrap a dissimilarity most , call way:"Do not begin first, say words that clearly beating again isn't late."
I ha ha say with smile:"Wrap a dissimilarity, you are to listen to you more eldest brother ground words, otherwise you are this temper, must suffer a los can not, you died not and beat tightly by yourself and had already harmed Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论