2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats by dre ncess' political tas

Blue snow Ning).I the heart bottom smile to say:" The person of this chairman's set your medium must also buy Zhang?Mao Mao, we of the appearance is enough strong!"
But host what to choose then is a Yang to see a mouth to finish blessing sword.We after exchanging greeting mutually, generation speech's releasing meeting and list song to release will formally start.
Is old to fully say:"The leadership respected, old win green fans of musician, property person, large reporters and the spots, how are you!Is alas, does this call how to grow so?My spirits all breathe heavily however come."
The spot the fans looking at old fully smilingly play a treasure, all not from get the cachinnation get up.
Is old to finish a satisfied hand to say:"You don't smile me, I say with you, I ain't a leading role today, the leading role is me flank of beautiful Ms. Xie Qiu Lan, the leading role is her song and she generation product for talking."
See old to finish the shape of wry-mouthed, the fans hence smile more a joys, the reporters also smiled.
Is old to finish hence also smile, say:"BE now declared by mayor Ma Fu of GZ City supervisor culture and education Wei purple Yun perfume generation the speech releases meeting and Xie Qiu Lan list song's releasing will start."
Mayor Ma Fu once connects old fully pass of a gold hammer, the knock puts by table the Luo that the noodles pure gold on the shelf makes into at us up.Floatingly ring out along with the Luo voice, we sudden"Mao" in the step sky of of chairman's set and audience seat of a , immediately a great deal of Yan fire flies Xie but descend, the quickly passing time overflows colourful, after the jade tree court, almost took us into a world of hallucinogenic sort.
Almost have more than 10 minutes, the beautiful and incomparable Yan fire just gradually elapses.At this time, the reporters and the fanses get up for we releasing creativity but acclaim of meeting.
Is old to finish to wait war whoop after gradually quelling, that noodles gold Luo and that handle gold the hammer meticulously pass to the staff member and say:"What a guy, the thing of this pure gold worth many money?I must render unto to the staff member, if threw in the my hand, can I not repay for loss."
The reporters and the fanses just know at this time that hammer son and Luo are all unexpectedly pure golds to produce, not from get to marvel towards sponsoring square atmosphere.In fact this is the Rong Rong the creativity of that bond maid, she says gold Luo on ringing, gold 100002.So, I finally have to spend about 200,000 these two kind things of adding to place.Thoughting of this is the price of two set domestic common public sedans, in fact my meat is very painful!
It is immediately old to finish and then start inviting mayor Ma Fu to speak.Mayor Ma Fu seems be not that etc. either bothersome bureaucrat, her words are easy:"I know Ms. Lan who thanks an autumn, because my that little niece all day always shouts what blue fantasy.Afterwards I oddness, that is blue why does the fantasy draw on a person?On getting to the Internet to stand but being the organization of a fan, but that singer is Xie Qiu Lan.So the generation speech that can take part in her today releases and new song's releasing is us wife and children the princess give of political sex task,beats by dre cheap!However my heart thinks that the song of blue fantasy and Ms. Xie Qiu Lan will make our next generations, and bottom the next generation is more pleased of living, and thank the orchid of the autumn and the cooperation of the purple Yun perfume will also bring our life the most beautiful well enjoy.Thank everyone."
Is old to fully say with smile:"The words of our mayor Ma are very simple, take the little princess' political task to come.However, I seem to be also taking a political task to come!H'm, below have already invited us music field sainted teacher Tian's speech."
Farmland jade bead is one grey hair about 60 years old women,cheap beats by dre, but hair although white, the noodles permits doesn't seem to be old and almost still calculate white delicate, facial features still retains a great deal of charm, see musted be a big beauty while being young.She says after seeing the orchid in autumn:"The orchid wench is my lately- accepted pupil, originally should not I am this teacher evaluation.However must I speak a few lines of words, I tell everyone, her teacher is from I just in less than 20 days, progress of greatly make me shocked.I think bond maid hereafter at musical of road full general unlimited future!My words finished and thanked everyone."
Is old to fully say:"See, our old musicians have very great hope to the lately- come out singer of our beauty!However after being old to finish the song that once listenned to that Ms. Xie singing before appearing on stage, my tears that flows,Beats By Dre In Ear.I also think that Ms. Xie definitely be glorious!H'm, the underneath is asked by the reporters, time controls within 45 minutes."
What to ask is a GD television station first, their problem BE:Purple Yun perfume why will choose to pack a from the singer of unknown spirit, whether have what inside story.
This problem only has me to answer naturally.I face this seem greatly friendly problem not, felt non- the king of Mian for the first time severe, but I am still that the town certainly say:"The inside story has no.We choice packing Ms. Xie Qiu Lan, be just because all high personnels of our company feel that Ms. Xie's image is very good, the song also sings well once stepping into a circle of singers, willing be very easily red.But what to know to all is, we the spokesperson for perfume profession is count for much.If Ms. Xie if is deep red big purple, under our label of contract you say in five years worth how much ?We think that this invests completely worth we go to risky.Besides under our plans, established a blue fantasy, also make Ms. Lan of thanking the autumn become teacher Tian's pupil, there is also the broker that our purple Ms. Xuan became Ms. Xie.Thus, the deep red day of Ms. Xie completely cans be expected soon.So we believe firmly our investments are profitable, is an absolutely rich way!My words finished and thanked everyone."
Immediately after what HN television station asks is to have already spent in thanking the orchid body in autumn concerning us how much .I smile to say:"Inside story, this is the real inside story!However I can about tell you one piece word, being an in 1's talking of the Ms. Xie's empress in three years the expenses is or so."
But FJ television station what to ask then is the evaluation that is small just to Xie Qiu Lan.Was small to just smile to say:"Ms. Xie's song is very beautiful, only beautiful!Wait a meeting everyone can hear, very the feeling is a moving song.I individual absolute will collect it, at a certain time put in the car it."
Say small just raised a to flick, loudly said:"Later Ms. Xie if want to make me write a song, I am absolutely duty-bound!"
The autumn orchid hurriedly stands up to small tiny just tinily bowed, connected a voice to say:"Thank ……"
Subsequently is the reporter whom the eastern SH Wei sees, his begging for what to teach is an autumn orchid whether once took part in national steel pipe dance game, and must overpraise.
This problem also very the point engrave, because the steel pipe dances still keep slightly taking to have in everyone's impression** of meaning.However we have already probably all got ready these, hence the autumn orchid town settles a self-composed answer:"Yes!I once took part in a regular steel pipe dance held by national body Wei subordinate section game, and must lead the result of in the second place.I am an a fondness for modern the person of the dance, pass to various choreographically train and take part in a game, I got a very big hammer chain, I also sublimated own all choreographic behavior to art behavior.Now, I step into a circle of singers, not for the sake of the fame and wealth, but the art career that prepares to continue me."
When the Phoenix Wei sees to ask, what they ask is Liu Huan, to the orchid that is like to thank an autumn so Gao Diao appear of the young younger generation have advice.
The color of Liu Huan Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De says to the orchid in autumn:"My advice BE, your sing business is an art career this standpoint is very good, I hope that you can continue the road of your art, not the important cause is a circle of singers of fickleness but lost your own direction.I listenned to your song, and small similar just, I also very touched, your song canned be used very come to mean."
The autumn orchid stands up tiny mean a gratitude to Liu Huan's eldest brother, then say:"I will definitely insist that my road stands down to go, for the sake of my art, for the sake of my fan, I will make great effort."
Say the autumn orchid towards again once the fan bow, while the fans applause in succession and shout for oneself sticking out in the heart of plentiful stone tablet but.Probably just a beautiful spirit that they before worship, however since today, that spirit contained her music soul and had already let the public inebriate absolute being be fond of more.
Behind there being economic newspapers and magazines is interested in purple Yun perfume, asking a question BE:The product that our purple Yun perfume becomes available in the market currently is too expensive, whether suits to expand a local market.
My smile says:"We purple Yun perfume is nowadays in the world one of the perfume of the superior quality. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论