2012年11月15日星期四

cheap beats by dre lue also starts runn

It is three is also nervously looking at me.
"Ha ha, the orchid son is so lovely, doesn't the young master how can like orchid son, however you would not° until four sets of affair safeties very also go ah, said that you aren't still in the new hand village again?Etc. comes out to say again."I hurriedly comfort her to say, although words is say to one person of orchid son, also equal and other 3ses say, although chrysanthemum son they didn't say what, their in the minds are with orchid son the same viewpoint.
"Really?"The orchid son listenned to my after promising, immediately turn an injustice for happy, however don't so easily pass me:"That young master calls in the game what name, now in that city, waited my new hand village after come right away to seek young master."
"H'm, so hasty."
"Can not?"The orchid son sees me so say, and then discommodes down, she still really says to change and then change.
"Can, how can can not, young master now at benefit state city, you can can don't necessarily deliver to benefit state by that time city, words in the center use to turn in the transmission, that can want many money."The expenses that uses a transmission once but wants a gold coin each time, certainly come out from the new hand village is free.
"This young master need not tube, young master as long as tell us the young master to call in the game what name, is what occupation go."The bamboo son beside puts in a word to say, however since she spoke that to certainly have her way, she but manage all properties of my under charge.
"That good, young master I call in the game mock moon, remembered to call mock moon, the occupation is a fire to fasten sorcery teacher."If they all made reference to this, I didn't deceive them as well, and they at nearby, some affairs can also have to look after.
"Knew young master."The orchid son is knowing after the name and the occupation in the game, I happily released me.
"Like, you almost eat, finish eating to all swim back to go in drama."Finish eating midnight snack, I re- returned to a game, however now the game an inside is still a dark night, good at before is return to city in log out, otherwise now only afraid I will be laid siege to by those soil dogs.
Telling time is it's yet early, I directly run to the transmission, transmission return to occupation city, remain still that card Luo west sorcery city, however now city inside already have no how much player, at the right moment I need not again go to line up, directly pass a transmission arrive at middle of the tower of method absolute being, I this occupation city is mainly advanced master's grade, player 10 class empress can come back to carry on advanced, advanced become to apprentice sorcery teacher from the sorcery apprentice, so I just am regarded as to truely start stepping into a master this line of.
The advanced test of the first time isn't difficult, want only use primer sorcery the fireball Shu kill small leader of a soil dog, with my current grade and the attribute, I was used two continuous attack sorceries, completed a task, succeed advanced become an apprentice sorcery teacher, and as for technical ability book that got fire to fasten a rank sorcery to burst fireball from supervised sorcery teacher the hand, so I again learned more a kind of sorcery, advanced needed next time 30 class later.
After the advanced completion, I have no hasty leave the tower of this method absolute being, and the current time is it's yet early, leave bright also still have a few hours, I want and dance them indiscriminately to haven't been online, even if ascend also is not likely to go out and do class, therefore I pour not and urgently wear leave, stay in the tower of this method absolute being and practice lately- learned burst fireball, practiced sorcery in the tower of this method absolute being can lower magic use depletion, can also speed magic instauration at the same time, therefore practicing and comparing an outside a practice and wanting here is quickly many.
Along with the use number of times of the sorcery increment, the well-trained degree of sorcery will promote, the power of the sorcery will also follow to promote at the same time.Burst the fireball sends out to of the appearance is as just about as fireball Shu, however want compare fireball Shu the physical volume want greatly last the first, and also bad livinged an explosion while shooting a target, however burst fireball because can't be like fireball Shu so can without limit and quickly spread, therefore can not spread to burst fireball in a row, result in continuous attack's hurting, however power ratio fireball Shu that burst fireball want greatly up several times, and in-between of the sound separate also very short, although can not result in continuous injury, contrast back to burst unlike fireball Shu of fireball bad, and along with the increment of the well-trained degree, bursting promoting of fireball the space have to than the fireball Shu promote space greatly get many, therefore I now mainly what to practice burst fireball.
'Ding'do to do, I unexpectedly forgot time, until someone delivers the message to me to just know now already it is dawn, open once the message see, is a purple feather this wench be online, this wench sees none of other persons after being online at, open the good friend system discover me aming on-line, but but again not at nearby, so deliver a message to ask me where, I directly return to sentence to keep her waiting me, then leave the tower of this method absolute being, arrive at the transmission of neighborhood to leave an occupation city.
Transmission after returning to the transmission fee that the occupation city needs a gold coin, but leave is need not money of, otherwise some players have some back, but have no money leave of words miserably, always foolish in this occupation city, but can't make money.





The text chapter 021 touches to meet to make a block booking
Renew time:2009-9-2319:14:46 chapter word numbers:2654

New bookpound at a new book placard, please inside the this week to have a ticket of have no a clicking of ticket support to go to the ticket!Thank!!
==========================================
After leaving an occupation city, suddenly feel that having a little is hungry, oneself can clearly just just finished eating midnight snack in a little while of, open once the attribute front-panel see, hunger degree unexpectedly not enough 30%, be not enough 30% of hunger degree will feel hungry, not enough 20% the hungry feeling will become stronger, and the attribute will start descending, be hunger degree not enough 10%, the life value also starts running off until die, be starved.
In the new hand village the hunger degree didn't open, so nonexistent hungry felling, and leave after the new hand village a hunger degree will measure to start descending along with time and sport, however yesterday because time not long, so after doing not feel hungry, and returning to an occupation city, the hunger degree will follow to stop descending, so until I after leaving the occupation city just felt feel hungry and had to seek a public house to literally buy severals in the neighborhood the steamed stuffed bun of the cheapness eat, don't know whether useding to eat is delicious of I, feel the flavor of this steamed stuffed bun in the game well bad, however the hunger degree still kept increasing a lot, after eating four steamed stuffed buns, the hunger degree had already resumed full be worth, again ate and then will support, and I thought purple feather, they affirmed also have no hunger degree, in without extra trouble take for them, still buy some plain wheat rolls that relatively bear to save at the same time, in order to prevent not in power outside hungry can eat.
When we log out before I return to of place, the world of disorderly dance and dream has already been online as well, are they getting together to chat, however purple feather have no matter press what does own belly do?Get sick?
"Purple feather, your belly how?"See she press own belly, and the facial expression isn't good-looking either, I still really think that she got sick,Beats by Dre BMW.
"I felt hungry, can I clearly just ate thing."Originally purple feather make and my same trouble, the reality just ate thing, can haven't eaten for a day in game, not hungry just strange,cheap beats by dre, like when I early have a material, let me take out that steaming hot steamed stuffed bun, the purple feather immediately robs to come up and robs to come to hand to up start to grasp and then eat, certainly O.K. she also not forget cent to the world of dream and dance indiscriminately some.
"Like, eat now satisfied drink enough, we also the started work, we should were slower than other people one section."After they finished eating, I clap and signal hint be starting doing class.
"Mock moon eldest brother, is we it that eat a steamed stuffed bun?Do you still have something to drink?Take out quickly, I want cola."The purple feather after eating satisfied can also play trick with me, however play trick and then play trick,Beats by Dre Electroplating, you grasp my arm to do what, and return before the chest those two regiments didn't°yet the mature meat regiment rub on me, unfortunately I ain't interested in nonage young girl.
"Have ah, I still have several waters that infuse a medicine here, don't ah."Say I jilted to open purple feather immediately after my hand, although I ain't interested in nonage young girl, she again keep on whetting so, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论