2012年11月2日星期五

monster beats not is I want to sa

Spray of everywhere all BE.
However at the same time, the east purely rode a soldier to once more again round to come up, the person sends out an infinite potential in the urgent juncture head quarter, I suddenly thought of, in this mainland gravity although comparing a mother the mainland is big 100%, however still however have the permafrost 1/5, if I want to escape, should be not too difficult just to, thought of here, the mood is a little bit easily many.
But even now, my horse the on the side give°ed the head to chop down down from one knife be under the sistuation that I didn't notice been pure by the east to ride a soldier, Ma Xie sprayed me on the spot the whole whole face, I am also fallen off down at the same time, the east purely rides when the soldier flops a horse at the sight of me soldier in the riding of neighborhood immediately pickeds up to ride a gun and wants into hole on Chuo of my body, I at hands to once the ground press one body of turning over and immediately after make an effort upwards on jumping and fully jumped quick five meters high.
Originally wanted use ride the gun pierced through me of rode the soldiers, saw me suddenly without basis disappear is all one Leng, at this time of I already nervously wet pants, however the double of the original dither feet no longer tremble, I really go ahead regardless, my hands hold thin sword from in out of the sky make an effort to chop down down, but the soldier who originally wanted to penetrate me buys a debt on the spot.
After killing one person, also have no on my hand carefree, wished to since be murderer, it are all similar to kill 1 and kill 10, has already lost quilt at this time of I, take thin sword to lean against speed and strength in hand continuously flee Gao Cuan Di, see a person don't show consideration at all, mercilessly stick in toward his bottom of the heart, because I know, if I don't kill him, that dies by that time of is me, this is the war………….
Didn't know to kill as well how much person, the whole body is a wound at this time of I have been benumbed, sees whole easts purely ride a soldier more and more, but soldier's a whole body of row gram is a canning not stand up of blood to fall flop, see to I am really and desperately possible to lose Wu this, however at this time of I seem to see the window that God stay for me.
When I without extra trouble a flick to chop down next enemy after, discover my right ahead have no how much enemy defend, I two words don't say immediately to pull out the legs hurtle toward that direction to, probably is a having endless potential of person, I incredibly use body to break through siege after knocking down is several to ride a soldier and, the my eye sees opportunity knocks but once a ground of hair foot run about wildly, certainly the east purely rides a soldier also can't so easy pass me.
At this time of I head don't return as well of hurtle before going toward, probably I really of developed the human potential to extreme limit, the east purely rides a soldier at 1:00 and all makes track for not and up I and still more leave with me more far, four horses of feet incredibly couldn't win two legs at running of I, this lets the east purely ride soldiers to all see silly eye, helplessly looking at I am from they of at present disappear





The first gathers chapter 10
Renew time:2008-11-511:46:35 chapter word numbers:1313

I die forward running of the life to, at present landscape continuously to after death fly to move, didn't know to run how long as well, eventually the Wu saw the city of showing off the day, however the city gate at this time closes tightly, and eastern pure soldier outside the city also show off the city in day be like an iron bucket sort and round of the dead die.
Suddenly, I hear upload to familiar voice to call a way from the city wall:"Is China Anne!!! China Anne didn't die!! feed  ̄ ̄ China Anne is here!! quick!! put it down rope steps quickly!!" is to grant force their voices
However when I approach rope steps, the rope steps dies a natural death deathlessly drive eastern pure bow and arrow hand to shoot to break from it.
I wish at this time:"All anyway have already hurtled to this, put together a ", I jump to go toward wall after deeply absorbing an one breath, the body form that sees me is like to use extremely learning of Wu Dang Pai to kick cloud Zong sort continuously to increase toward over the wall, seem to grow wing.
After stepping on an end one step, I eventually the Wu arrive top and be like the station of celestial spirits sort on the city head, soldier's thundering applause on the city wall, under the city of the eastern pure military officer see personal square the vehemence immediately blare a gold to withdraw troops after suffering a defeat.
"China brothers! see you really like!" last officer's brothers and admire Si Lun to run to come over to grip my hand heat to slice of say
"I am also ……… ." once my words finish saying, mind a loose faint
"Pain …………… ." at a burst of tore heart crack of in the ache of bone, I eventually the Wu is awake to come over
Took a look on all sides, I should be the Ta that lies on the disease of being similar to the hospital up, and then my whole body is like a pack of Zong-zi similar be wrapped of dead dead.
"Water ……… give me water …………" I call a way with the weak voice
"Water  ̄ I feed your  ̄ " a female nurses to come over here to toward me to say
The Gan puckery throat feels one fresh and cool at this time
"How long did I faint?" I am weak of ask a way
The "you fainted for two days" female nurses to answer a way
"Two days!! how is the condition in nowadays?" I anxiously ask a way
"The eastern pure Kingdom there seemed to take place epidemic, so three emperors the son is assembling troops now preparation aggression"
O.K., sounding ours "add to anticipate a food generous send" projects didn't fail, those the blood of crew member that sacrifice has no white to flow.
I toward a female to nurse to say at this time:"Can hand me to grant that does Wu Qian Ji grow that? I have an important matter to tell him"
"Oh the  ̄ grant Wu Qian Ji is long have already risen now term for ten thousand ride long, he wants to notify him after hasing hand over to treat you awake, I now hand you pass by"
"Thank  ̄ "
In a little while, I nurse at the female of the Chan handed down temporary command post
"China Anne!! you come to  ̄ O.K.? ours "add to anticipate a food generous send" plan huge success,monster beats, the soldier of eastern pure Kingdom has already poured a half now above, we prepare to be strong tonight to offend" grants martial excitement of say
"Succeed that good, remember, burn a food first, then rob horse, the sequence didn't want to forget before or after" I remind to say
"Is all right! you see brothers me a dozen battle with beautiful field"
"Grant a text and admire Si Lun?" I was or so to look about to ask a way for a while
"They were subjected to a point while breaking through siege the son harm, now all in the rest, so I don't intend to take them to go on an expedition this time" grants that the force says
"Is also good like this, anyway the important event arrives to settle, didn't go and don't relate to" I order to say
However even now, there was suddenly an urgent military situation to all spread to come over from the emperors, sees a whole body is a blood of the herald soldier hurtled to come in and speak a news that makes people dare not believe
"The emperors all encounter a set of"





The first gathers a foreign outside article
Renew time:2008-11-511:46:36 chapter word numbers:2516

Foreign outside article-the life experience of Dai Xi(a)
At be fond of fog forest of a certain, have one male one the female is like two figures of lovers to sit upright to enjoy cool air in the shade under a tree
The woman that"husband, you miss our kid is male is female?" talks has a cut off beautiful facial appearance, she is touching the tiny swollen belly of she towarding a man at the side of body to say at this time
At this time man at the side of body also the handle knob lightly daut her belly to gentle and softly say:"The simpleton is no matter a male is female, only is you rare of I like"
"I know that you will say so  ̄ ̄ " woman full face happily head the shoulder that lean on a man up be satisfied with the ground say
"Is alas ……… . if we can get the approbation of father's adult like …… . really want to share this joy with them ………" at this time woman suddenly lose of say
The "fairy Nu, all is I not good ……… sorry ……" man says with the sorry tone
The fairy Nu is by hand covered the man's mouth at this time and pretend a Chen way:"The shell manages, you don't want to say so, as long as we love each other me Be getting more fully satisfied, because I know the world doesn't have perfect in every way matter and only attain perfect enough"
The shell reason hands fairy Nu to put the hand on the his mouth and slightly kissed to say for a while at this time:"Take a wife thus, does the man reply He Qiu? fairy Nu you are really like ……"
"Is alas …… probably this is the heavenly arrangement, although my father is to like mankind very much, however didn't also obstruct me or the younger sister and mankinds associate, if you aren't an Armani household today, that is the whole Be getting more different …" fairy Nu sighed to at a stretch say
"In fact also not is I want to say your father of be not, although I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论