2012年11月1日星期四

www.beats4monster.co.uk a milli- to have no

Xiao snow smiles, way:"You are an intelligent person, I think that I need not to say too deeply.If you really want me to reveal, that good, I think that you come to help me.You can arbitrarily open a condition, is weighed by me."
Although I guess her meaning, I didn't thought of she will say thus to keep white, not from tiny Leng for a while, Zheng a long time square way:"Why to seek me?"
Xiao snow noodles has no facial expression, the corner of mouth is tiny to take out for a while, way:"Talk a company at the company, my behaviour style,www.beats4monster.co.uk, never like to drag and pull, I just come to company, and a lot of a great deal of affairs want a whereabouts reason.Directly say, I really need to be like you this able person's help very much.In fact ……in fact I can together drink milk tea with you now, be not strangely fits, but I asked a piece if the Xuan speaks of you, just knowing your this afternoon will be here of."
"Piece if Xuan?"My Leng for a while, way:"Your meaning, you aren't to accompany a friend, just because of would not° until seek me to talk of school?"
Xiao snow is tiny tiny on smiling, way:"Piece if Xuan and I am classmate in the senior high school of, we have been very nice friends, in fact I ain't a with intention to either to cheat you.My old schoolmate really invited mine, however if not because I know that you will also come, my affirmation can't come to school, I the affair is a lot of, have no now so many leisure."
I a , the heart bottom suddenly wants to understand a matter and says with smile:"Say so to come, if piece is the Xuan your to act from inside?"Xiao snow is tiny to sneer at, way:"Say to not and up act from inside, only I drag along her help and stare at Xiao a life time for me the hero is just.He moon insurance, I didn't like him since the childhood.But my person is in the United States, so canning make can pass her to understand some matters."This a moment of she, talk very emollient, don't call any further elder brother Jie, but direct call the Xiao a life time hero's full name.
I stare at her double eye, way:"I very the oddness is a matter, you should know that I am the Xiao a life time hero's under charge, you not afraid do I say this matter with him?"
"Piece if the Xuan is a good girl, if you told the Xiao a life time the hero this matter, I thought that you should know hero of Xiao a life time will how deal with her, I think a matter like this, you can't do."
I tiny sneer way:"You so affirmative I can't?"
The double of Xiao snow eye a sink a track on every occasion:"Intuition tells me, you can't!"
"Intuition?Do important event how can with intuitional."
Xiao snow lightly sighed an one breath, way:"What about why to know that the first target is a Xiao a life time a hero?I think that you should know, the matter that I do now is checking his debt."
I ordered to nod, way:"You just once said, you didn't like him since the childhood."Xiao snow shook to shake head, way:"If just because of this reason, that isn't enough, he is after all my cousin, and I don't like him again and can't thought of to deal with him, either."
"Is that the reason why?"I ask a way.
Xiao snow way:"Is easy, he had greed too much and not only wanted to eat up my two elder brothers, but also want to swallow my daddy's whole company.In addition to my daddy can press nextly he, I can affirm my none of two elder brothers very much is his opponent.If I don't reign, the nature can not take care of these matters, but is since already my responsibility now, I must handle like.Absolutely allow of no to allow the business that he does to the company disadvantage."
I lightly shake head, way:"I am still not too understand, you tell all of your plans me, really Be not afraid of me will tell this matter him?"
Xiao snow double eye a bright, despise ground a say with smile:"Do not say that I know you can't, since he knows again how, now is that I said calculate!Have me at a day, he doesn't want what Be."This a moment of she, again not just that infinite regrets keep in mind old common woman, but completely became in snow a be full of to traverse popularity power of female Chinese and English hero.
"You affirm so me can't, I really not know you because of why do the judgment of."I cross-examine a way.Xiao snow bursts upon and broke all of my original plans.I have to re- do to make firm decision, who know this meeting can't be a Xiao a life time hero with she invite a good set of.Is current of I, forever careful put in the first.
Xiao snow suddenly gave a deep sigh a , lightly push away milk tea, slowly way:"If still have to moreover dislike his, in fact also have relation with you."
My Zheng for a while, strange way:"Relate to me?"
Xiao snow ordered to nod, way:"I so dislike so a Xiao a life time hero, because he was an abnormal condition since the childhood, particularly was to the woman.Have a matter I hasn't been meaning to say, but you since cross-examine so, I can tell you, if piece Xuan so heel he, completely coerce in his mean means under.This matter, you can return to to ask your cousin, she should know ratio who all clear."
The Hey ground smiled to smile in my heart, originally this matter Xiao snow incredibly also knows.Certainly I still keep setting up for a milli- to have no knowledge, strange way:"My cousin, do you say it's young green?What's the matter with her?This closes her again what matter?"Xiao snow point nods, way:"To, Anne is young green, the Xiao a life time hero once did to your cousin what, you can ask her, then you will know, why I will believe that you can't tell others this matter.Certainly, unless you aren't a men.That was me to completely see a wrong person."
I way:"Your meaning, he once did to my cousin what bad matter?"Xiao snow point nods, way:"To, very mean and disgusted matter.The woman being probably and so hurt by him still has a lot, I am also a woman, so I just dislike him more."
The weighing scales in my heart tilted to one sided for a while and saw the appearance of Xiao snow seem to be different from in the performance, if is her and if the Xiao a life time hero cooperate to design me, the Xiao a life time hero seems to be needless to speak this matter also.Do I want to tell her to in fact have already known this matter by herself?But the words arrive a mouth side, I still endured.I run about on the steel wire now, the one step is also wrong don't get.
"Is what you said all true?"I ask a way.
Xiao snow smiles, way:"Do I have a necessity flower to slander a person so for several times?Besides the cousin of he is still Is."
I order, way:"Like, even if what you said is all true, but I am still not that understand, why you want to choose me, I however a bludger of commonness, can help up you what favour?"
Xiao snow naturally on smiling, way:"You are true of Be just a bludger of commonness?"My heart in suddenly on jumping, what clues did passage Xiao snow see me?Luckily she be just on smiling but leading, already immediately after way:"You didn't must and not look down upon youself, the ability was appreciated by my daddy and Xiao a life time hero, even let the person whom my eldest brotherses all have some to fear, how to be regarded as a bludger of commonness.To know that my eldest brother can be a fearlessly not afraid sky the people and the very brave Dou is malicious, but I hear and hear Long Ge's name now, he very the head is big, say you than the hungry tiger is still malicious, start to beat to come absolutely isn't a person."Say to looking at my a captivating smile, way:"In fact my pouring very oddness is a matter, with your so outstanding person, how can pleased is the Xiao a life time hero's under charge?"
I vomited an one breath, smile way:"Do I have you to say so outstandingly?" For a while, I again way:"Besides you just was to once say, everybody has his/her own purpose."
"H'm, so I ask you your purpose is what, money?Power and influence?Beauty?"
I smile but don't answer, dark way in heart:My purpose is much more poisonous than you, you probably just think to kick out from the Xiao house the Xiao a life time hero, but my purpose not only want to polish off him, sooner or later want still chase your family all to OVER.
"Why would not like to answer?"Xiao snow seems to see through my heart, the Duo Duo pressingly asks.
"Have no ah, is thinking how to answer that you are just good."
Xiao snow way:"Need to order time for you more to think?Are enough not enough for three days?"I shake, way:"You keep saying and think what I do for you?"
"How, don't open a condition, ask an obligation?"Xiao snow smiles an idea top face.
I way:"Musting also see oneself can attain, the Dian measures to say again for a while."
Xiao snow's seeming very self-confidence has already said me, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论