2012年11月14日星期三

beats dr dre n of Shihlin for ex

Can't dispute these.The bore clear Sir's elder brother also at east Wu, his friend, don't also include your four elder brother, Xu Shu, at you here?Uncle Huang has never said what."
I exhaustedly lie down:"That is different, Liu fully can't hate them, but definitely hate me.Calculated, if the son doesn't force you as well, in a couple of days wait I to get sick good again say.Jiang snow, you come in to please big Ye to return to a rest.Elder brother, I am very tired, sleep again meeting son."
Elder brother Yun still means to say what, I shut worthy of a look no longer manage him, he was helpless, also had to return to building to go.The bottom of cruel still keep wanting the next, I certainly would not let again elder brother Yun with Liu Bei together, not only he is Zhuge Liang and Chen Dao, I also want to separate with Liu Bei they.If not that for winning hearts by illegitimate mean, I really want to kill Liu Bei, although, do like this, the elder brother will hate my lifetime.

Chapter 223 quells Jing state(4)


Hereafter of inside in several days, I even have no doors, the body really canned not stood.The Cao holds very busy, be still every day life the person come to see me, Guo Jia has no a matter every day and conveniently take to order outside of the news come in.I now the fame your work is absolutely a Jing state the personage discusses of point, the good words ills all include, I am depressed to arrive extremity, and this kind of is famous to be what I hope.
After half month, the my body also resumed, Liu fully waited person to be also transfered under guard back.The Cao holds to see to all disappear Liu Bei and anyway wants to be a good person to win hearts by illegitimate mean, simply privilege them, seeking one don't the hospital put in the custody of.After they come, I saw the Cao hold and seek his important person and make Zhuge Liang and Chen wanting my pharmacy to, anyway keep a prisoner also is to keep, keep three future of also being to keep, usually discussing with them, perhaps have result.I the open heart ground tell Cao to hold, Zhuge Liang is the teacher whom the Cao hurtles on the Jing state to do obeisance, the Cao holds not surprised at all to this matter, on the contrary tell me, he has already seen Cao blunt, and hurtle there to understand Zhuge Liang from the Cao.The Cao holds the impression to Zhuge Liang very deeply and more and pretty much appreciates to his artistic talent, thinking Zhuge Liang very urgently can is used by he, therefore exact center my request for making his bottom keep in mind, he also suggested a request to me, be think to the utmost the way pulls over Zhuge Liang.Although I didn't have confidence, still kept unwillingly promising down.Result, I really regret my own decision, although Zhuge Liang told elder brother Yun the matter that Liu fully puts poison in, can also say this matter to we brothers of fancy, against will stay person's method.Result elder brother Yun's pouring is malicious to scold, I let me depressed pole,beats dr dre.More let what me felt vexed BE, these three people together, I can not persuade them, is on the contrary satirized and sneered at every day by them, especially Chen Dao, as if my older generation son owed his several ten thousand Guan moneyses.Spirit I was simply to ignore them, went out every day.
Everythings of Jing state are all well regulatedly arranging, the Cao held to make use of to manage experience of hoping the state, first on the policy to Jing state common people with the real benefit, give issue order everywhere, the common people who go into exile because of war can go home to receive a certain land, the north goes into exile of the common people would like to return to home town, similar instruct explicitly its place to carry on a setting.The farm tax and excise tax of Jing state region dismisses for two years and return to flowing of country the people don't need for a year, farm tax and excise tax, be willing to open up moreover carrying on of the wasteland award for merit.Other policies and Yan, hope to etc. ground to is similar.The implementation of the policy, conciliation none of work of each state county needs me to get involved, although the Cao holds already publicly my identity, and give me a mutually the mansion grow the official position of Li, I am basically like similar before, don't participate in concrete politics.Certainly, the Cao holds to can't make me carefree, either, he isn't to draw together a talented person for my main work, especially do like the talented person whom the Cao holds.
In fact, Jing state of reconstruction, have already started, in addition to carrying on a land to assign again, the state county talented person promotes, the Cheng cures to defy our place Hao in addition to clan, the Cao holds to still make every effort to halter local private's sub- public.Become friends with to the knowledge member's falling in love, the Cao holds of restore peace to people a policy and use a person system of different, don't hesitate heavy gold gift wise corporal, bend with of attitude, make popularity and fame that the Cao holds big noisy.Is many to eat the scholar, brilliant scholar that don't open to early start into river Ling and the Xiang sun running there at Liu Biao, I return to the time of Xiang sun, Cao's holding has already been in use one large numbers of Jing state the person of Shihlin, for example stone wide dollar and Meng male Wei, the Huan rank, Shen Xi, Lin Tao etc..The Qing at first Liu Zhong, some people have much of influence in the Jing state, is what we musted fight for coming over, these people's work was done by me.
In these people, majority all the disappointment could not close door and have already hesitated as well medium.I overrun first of is Ma Jia.Ha ha, the Cao hurtles a relationship with Ma Su, and the influence of beard Zhao has a function and pass by me the soft bubble of the advising of bitter in taste old woman heart solution and Ma Su Be hard to whet, Ma Liang finally promised the ordination that the Cao holds, and agree that Ma Jia moves Luo sun.After head war tells Jie, I change direction target toward the house, will never not allow to pass under Xu Shu to the artistic talent of the Lang.Could not held against to the parent under the big stick that I make every effort to persuade under hold with Cao, agreed to move into Luo sun, also unwillingly agreed an official for the sake of the household to the Lang.Ha ha, in fact, originally of Qing Liu Pai agree, on being that they are unwilling to bury their their own artistic talents, two is Liu Bei have already finished, they didn't anotherly hope.These 2s struck while iron is hot to take down after fixing Xi house, the Xi Zhen still doesn't allow to pass of, ha ha, good district magistrate candidate.Several big Shihlin households return to follow and use and consumedly aroused the Jing state personage in Shihlin's official, the Jing state is indeed as expected a talented person's place, the Cao holds to say is harvest rather plentiful.
This among them, I also acquire an out of the blue of talented person, ha ha, Deng Ai, originally history up be taken charge of Ma Yi very much heavy use of adult just, put out the great commander of Shu country it just, so the person was picked up by me, baby.His get is really my luck, originally Deng Kai is Deng Ai's uncle.It has been several years since Deng Ai's father diesed, he and the mother's life have been depending on an uncle.The war of the Jing state this time, they have never thought Deng Kai return ability on the hoof come back, therefore Deng Ai's mother had already worked well migratory preparation, the Cao held the population of issuing order the Xiang sun surroundings to just move a part southern to the Ru.Deng Kai comes back in time, and took them to arrive at Xiang sun, I was to introduce him to Jiang Gan, Jiang Gan's dialogue gets one happy assistant very, Deng Kai is also really satisfied with this arrangement.Certainly, little Deng Ai hasn't started revealing his just can, also need to be studied more, I hate to progressively recommend him studies hall of Luo sun, let him become the colleague whom the Cao hurtles, actually grasp this kid in hand, hereafter become Cao blunt of get dint assistant.
Also have me the place of not equal to idea certainly, making public of identity, let I with Jing state Shihlin of of relation alienation many, the many people sees my vision no longer is to appreciate, there are no the past days of that kind of at will, almost the owners all become abnormality polite, takes to have one injury that is played with in their facial expressions, also take a silk to be afraid or disdain to.These visions make me feeling weird and suffered, and those forest recluse scholar in, huge virtuous Mr. allows huge Lin Dai Hua to mean for me comprehension, besides which, , had no a person to do to mean, this makes me don't dare to see a department Ma Hui, this plan lets they to advise a solution Zhuge Liang to also forget about it.
Waited to complete these works, time also arrive La month, at this time, receive the Cao holds of the life accept surrender the Dian Wei of long grounds, such as sand and south county...etc. just return to Xiang sun, in addition to bring everyplace return agreeable news, also bring back a news, say that the different clan leaders that is a Jing state region all want to Xiang sun to pay a courtesy call on prime minister adult and appreciate in order to the boon.Most make us dumbstruck of BE, have south county five rivers pretty of head of call of sand Mo incredibly united in marriage a house with Dian Wei.This sand Mo can be not general and give according to elder brother Yu my data, in original history, this guy went and lived with Liu Bei, exerted situation in the Wu Shu's war and also harmed sweet rather, end is dead at too the hand of history Ci in.I have been having a little bad impression to this person, although once had as well two association, not passionate to him, probably is a previous incarnation six elder brothers to die in the reason in the his hand.Can sand Mo incredibly and Dian Wei unite in marriage, blare, I that just 8-year-old little niece the Dian Luo became the person of sand house like this, this made me have to more consider for a while.
At public busy medium, the my opportunity to capture grasped Dian Wei to go to wine shop, at under many elder brothers support, I am malicious Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论