2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dre but act ascend will

Chemisette letter 》, I start a little bit admiring her and smiled.
Because I also feel, a person whom the heart enriches, whole life how probably not fascinating?Once having is painful, that trace that was also effort to once struggle in the life, be not?
Read:Net friend:Ruby commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:10 announce time:2004-11-1013:02:36 review a chapter:53(click into the chapter reviewed)
In fact, I pour not is say shallow wild is the person whom a doesn't have the responsibility.If I am to feel, if he isn't only a mind's top to look forward to to thousand leaves, but act ascend will also actively diligent, was the man whom a doesn't have the responsibility.Certainly I also really disagree to thousand leaves' dreams to that kind of heart of his be, because he be not is a very ordinary person to appear of, but is appear by a wise person, my request to him unavoidably Gao some.I certainly also agree shallow wild also probably isn't a love to thousand Huis.But I am to don't approve those persons who choose spouse for the sake of the very realistic reason.Choose also still just, meet to let the person whom oneself moves after, again very anxious to can get this soulmate.The person wants Yao to thoroughly become vulgar and thoroughly obeys to realistically keep on living;Want the way that the Yao selection rather goes without than has something shoddy, thoroughly wait for oneself thinking a total degree the person of the whole life.Otherwise, to the other people's injury and are all unavoidable to the molestations of oneself.The marriage is very serious commitment, it is all obvious to honest request and row his sex.
And, concerning the feelings that lies between the love and the natural affection, I in fact feel that the doesn't matter is also,cheap beats by dre.I feel'love'on the broad sense-no matter it is natural affection or love-be cherish the person whom you love, prefer to injustice oneself for a while, also want to protect her/he is free from injury.From this meaning, 'natural affection'oneself can not become not honest rightness reason.
, Also have, the seat Mu permits and Tagore is also two poets whom I like most .In fact, I ain't the person whom the love reads poem, but like the poem of their two people very much.Particularly is Tagore of'the new moon gather', let me feel pure fine side in the world.I start doubting'thousand leaves'whether is with I same days be born of-I am also Sagittarius^^.
Moreover, 'if oneself isn't perfect either, it is perfect to never excessively demand the other party, don't even entertain wild hope the other party can to oneself pay without any reservation of love ^^ .Say with a stage dialogue in 《the proof of human nature 》 , be:No matter relation include much intimate, everybody is still an individual, so, solitude and independence are hard to avoid.'
You this sentence, I really agree.However, because the love is to line up his, the marriage is to need to be promised and responsibility, so I veto shallow wild soar, to have an end hold reservation.I feel that the lover can be not perfect, but must be loyalty and take.As for the love that is extravagant to beg the other party to oneself and pay without any reservation, xixi, you reserve the right that I dream good.And I around have a lot of very affectionate to husband and wife, let me envied in addition to produce'greed'.What you said the second words, also really take care of to use to me.Because I am placed in the stage of accepting the test now with the friendship of a good friend in several years.I suddenly feel while being some to temporarily engrave, I and this good friend's friendship if truely produce if the quality changes, the quality probably explains my youth's ages is real be over, I truely have already become an adult.Don't misunderstand, I the actual age isn't young, all is the cause that trusts too much to feelings and the other people, consequently disappoint is unavoidable.
Write:Net friend:Forest recreation class commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:5 announce time:2004-11-1123:17:41 review a chapter:15(click into the chapter reviewed)
I remember that a lot of year agos just went to a senior high school that time , on the physical lesson, hearded the teacher say a cosmos have no absolute direction, so-called or so, front and back, up and down is all opposite but talk, I right away feel that I has a little hair to receive, seem before all to all of the viewpoints of person, matter or thing are establishments is falsely seeing a point on similar, smile.Over there behind, I see a problem not then so absolute ^^ .
For the marriage, also such.I also feel that decide to be married, should to the companion loyalty;If can not do it, had better get married.But the person is so self-discipline and from clear animal?The basic social morals is what we have to obey, but you today know tomorrow will take place what?Your ability really thus perfect, can your personality in weak with not bright of the part completely pick and get rid of and be like sage on the hoof, don't derail forever, don't come amiss forever?The sufficient intelligence of Einstein?See his biography know, he also has dark side of, just, his great be good enough to cover up those dark side is just.
My individual feels that a person seems to be intelligence, not is say he the chain became a strong and tough heart in the life, can five poisons not invade, what lure in fronts all unconcerned, but when suffering can move his own temptation, he also still chose to give up ^^ .So, is shallow wild to soar in my eyes, still wise, and also have much of a responsibility.But reality of the life is only the status for presenting and have been very complicated, as for hide people's heart of, I thinks to can not measure more deeply, so, perhaps is can not use absolutely to or wrong come to outrage to measure of ^^ .
Read:Net friend:Xl commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:10 announce time:2004-11-1016:01:33 review a chapter:53(click into the chapter reviewed)
While liking this text very much, seeing, I imperceptibly will thought of a lot and see himself/herself from those role bodies.
Many farmland letter, it make me see, I am also that kind of person who refuse because of fearing, just express a way different.However don't misunderstand, I not genius!
Superficially see, I am one being very very tolerant is very big-hearted of person, also easily get along with.But actually, I to anyone including close relatives, to anything including love, all don't embrace an expectation.If I feel so, no matter how other people treat me, I can't disappoint and ignore how my destiny is, I can't disappoint, either.I always put I in can'ting suffer from harmful angle, don't keep Zhao, little fight for, waited for unknowable future at first.
Isn't wrong so?Did I hurt other people?Will can't hurt other people in the future?Did I miss some fine matters?Will can't continue to miss in the future?
But, I have no courageous change I and be subjected to injury of that kind of is painful, tore heart crack lung, sting go into marrow.
Like, ascend original sun one personality, so the boy of sunlight glitter, that kind of on going toward the courage of keeping the front, also have him to own confidence, all pretty much make people appreciate.Ha ha!Regrettable BE, he can not turn head again with thousand leaves's.However, I think that he is the most suitable to match thousand leaves.
Have the end one Mi, he thinks before he decides to end, thousand leaves could not escape his view scope, this is be not at allusion what?Is unbearable expectation the forest give him layer after layer of stroke.
Chu-tien fixs and always feels that he isn't suitable for thousand leaves.His feelings is too heavy, perhaps thousand leaves and persons like this can not bear, a very small action may will feel him sky to fall ground to sink.
Many farmlands are handsome, younger brother Jie loves all the difficulties, see Ji a still small at the some time up, cant not bear to the heart fight him.
Read:Read:Net friend:Gadfly commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:5 announce time:2004-11-1021:01:01 review a chapter:53(click into the chapter reviewed)
The forest writes here, compared with the previous article, thousand leaves' destinies aroused many readers sympathy more and seemed everybody from in see the shadow of getting oneself's life.Xl, so-called thing's harming its type is so.
Write:Net friend:Forest recreation class commentary:《On the dark river 》 beats a cent:5 announce time:2004-11-1123:21:00 review a chapter:16(click into the chapter reviewed)
Why must give to there is end one Mi layer after layer stroke?Say, only and so, so as to show thousand leaves are the leading lady's strong strength==?If Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论